Damp Proofing in Bangladesh
Several different types of damp problems can affect a property. From condensation dampness to penetrating dampness to rising dampness. Other specific issues can occur too. For example, wet rot and dry rot – and sometimes damp affect specific areas of a property in a particular way and require a particular treatment, such as basement damp. It can get quite confusing because with so many different types of damp problems, many different damp proofing solutions are available too. When choosing a treatment it’s important that it is appropriate to the type of damp problem you have. Expotech provides the best service for dam proofing solutions in Bangladesh as the best applicator as well as a contractor with affordable prices. We are also providing the best service for 3D Epoxy flooring, Vinyl flooring, Polished concrete, floor hardener, Waterproofing in Bangladesh, Epoxy flooring in Bangladesh & PU flooring in Bangladesh.
So, here is a guide to the best damp-proofing solutions for various damp problems.
- Prevent any moisture and moisture vapour and associated salts and contaminants within the structure affecting the internal finishes by providing a physical barrier between the old damp wall and the new finish
- Significantly prolong the life of the internal finish whilst still allowing for natural evaporation of dampness from the structure
- Highly sympathetic to buildings and are fully reversible; a requirement when treating listed buildings in the United Kingdom
- Quick and easy to install
- Newton damp proof membranes hold BBA certification, and all our membranes are guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years and have a life expectancy of at least 50 years